Protect your Data with NewCloud. Try us for FREE for 30 days!
Veeam Cloud Connect makes it easy for Veeam customers to extend their backup infrastructure to the cloud. Combine Veeam with NewCloud and you get a powerful and complete backup solution that is simple to use and fast to set up!
- Lower your RPOs
- Recover an entire VM, individual files and application items
How It Works:
Veeam Cloud Connect integrates NewCloud Protect, a hosted backup repository, directly into the Veeam backup console:
- to deploy Veeam Cloud connect, simply click “Add Service Provider” and enter NewCloud Networks' credentials.
- Your cloud repositories appear in your backup infrastructure.
That's it! There’s no VPN, no separate console, and cloud repositories work like other backup repositories – except they’re available even if the primary backup or data center is lost.
Veeam Cloud Connect makes it easy to use NewCloud Protect as a target for Veeam backups. With a single server and in just 10 minutes, you can configure a cloud infrastructure for Veeam.
That infrastructure includes a cloud gateway that:
- Virtualizes network traffic between you and NewCloud Networks.
- Securely transfers data over an SSL/TLS connection, using a single port to simplify firewall configuration and eliminate the need for a VPN connection.
Backup and Disaster Recovery are often put off until it's too late. With the implementation of cloud backup, your business can now be PROactive instead of REactive with your data storage. Try Veeam Cloud Connect free today!